Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is Left, a communal Party!?

I have my own doubts about Left Parties? The reasons for my doubts is that i came to see a bloody Left party politburo Member warning Samajwadi Party that if they support N-Deal with US means they are against Muslim?? I dont know how its related to this ....

Are there really commun(al)ist ?? Why do they bring Muslim Sentiments into the N-Deal with USA?? When Muslims not thinking that way!!

If below video is not viewable please click here

Shame ON you Commun(al)ist Parties of India!

2 comments:

puyal said...

I remember reading somewhere long ago 'At 17 it is natural to favour communism but if you are still a communist in your 30s then seriously some thing is wrong with you'.

We The People said...

Hi Puyal,

I am not an communist (Indianised) at 17 and not even now :)

I am just giving a note about the communal flavor of Communists in India.

Thanks for your comment.